Make her feel home, that is how she is sure of love.
Make her feel home, that is how she is sure of love.
I emerged from the soil
to grow and bloom.
Love my roots
like you love my blooms.
Make me stand strong and tall.
Make me believe sunlight is a supplement
to your green thumb.
I wrestled with the waves
of the vast sea.
I wanted to be free
from the violent wind
and help myself unwind.
Like a seashell: empty and dead
brought by the waves
to the shore
I lay there powerless
until you picked me up
strung up with lights
and made me shine.
Bring me a plate
a blend of
joy and sorrow.
Sweet or sour
I’ll taste it
with a smile.
To all the people beautiful out there, you look more beauteous when you hide nothing from your love ones. Hide nothing and get the love you deserve. I am sure everything will go fine when you allow yourself to walk in truth. If anyone deserves you, they will accept the way you are, accept your truth and love you endlessly and unconditionally with true heart.
Dedicated to everyone out there.
Stay beautiful. 😊
Thank you for reading!
Hello bloggers! It’s been a while I am on leave and I feel elated to be back here. I have been nominated this ” Another Lovely Blog Award” by an incredible blogger idealizeblog. Thank you for thinking of me. She writes beautiful pieces, please visit the blog here.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2.Post about the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 people.
5.Let your nominees know you have nominated them.
7 facts about me
1. I am getting a blog logo soon from an incredible web designer for free.
2. I usually stay up late at night. Sometimes, till morning, stares at the ceiling battling many thoughts inside my head.
3. My parents are my first priority. I love them unconditionally.
4. My hair is naturally straight. New friends who did get to know me recently thinks that I straighten my hairs. (Haha)
5. I don’t eat pizza and cheese.
6. I read everyday and I write occasionally.
7. I don’t know anyone personally in WP. But I have met great bloggers. I really appreciate the fact that we support and encourage each other.
O Grace ngullie
Once again, thank you for your love and support.
And thank you for reading. 🙂
The Kohima War Cemetery was built in remembrance of the British and Indian soldiers who gave up their lives during the World War second against the Japanese. This cemetery is dedicated to them who died in the battle of Kohima, the capital of Nagaland, India.
The Japanese 15th Army attacked the British troops stationed in Imphal and Kohima, in 1944. The fiercest battle was fought at Tennis court (destroyed during the war) of the Deputy commissioner’s bungalow. Previously, the Kohima War Cemetery known as Garrison Hill was a Tennis ground of the Deputy Commissioner before it became the battle ground of the soldiers. The battle of Kohima was fought between the 31st Japanese 2nd Division and the British 2nd Division. The Common wealth forces prevailed over the Japanese forces and forced them to retreat in defeat.
The battle of Kohima and Imphal were voted the ‘Greatest British Battle’ in the world. Today, the Kohima War Cemetery is maintained by Common Wealth War Graves Commission. It is neatly maintained and throwing litters and even carrying eatables stuffs inside is strictly prohibited.
At the lower end of the Cemetery there’s an epitaph that reads, ” When you go home, tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.” The epitaph is a fitting prelude to those give up their life for a noble cause, far away from home. The most popular inscription all around the World.
At the top of the Cemetery there’s a dome like memorial structure, commemorating 917 Hindus and Sikh soldiers cremated according to their faith.
The war cemetery of Kohima has been visited by many dignitaries, the Duke of York visited the War Cemetery in May 2010. How would it be to die in a strange and foreign land — far away from home. I imagined. Salute to all the brave soldiers. Only a flower stood by their graves to watch over them.
With much excitement, I packed my stuffs to get back home. Nine months being away from home was a hard time. I had to travel 1436 miles by rail to reach home. We expected the train to arrive sooner but it got delayed by some minutes.
There the train arrived and I stepped in with my giant – size luggage along with my friends. Searched for our seats and settled down.
I didn’t had anything to do. I thought of doing something productive by reading books which I had them in my bag but I couldn’t because of some circumstances.
I slept the whole day and night. I woke up only for lunch and dinner. The night was cold because we were in the AC compartment. I couldn’t sleep peacefully because I had to hear all the noises and I was also feeling hungry. The food that we got there was not at all tasty. It just made me feel more hungry. (Haha)
Then, I saw a beautiful sunrise. We reached our destination and we were very elated.
We boarded. I saw my mom waiting, to pick me up. Words couldn’t describe how happy I was to see my mom after nine months. We greeted each other with a smile – a smile of joy.
As she was taking me home, on the half way, I realized that I had exchanged my luggage with someone else. I was so worried thinking if I could ever get my luggage back if it’s taken by some unknown people. So, I had to open the luggage to check whose luggage it actually was. It was one of my junior’s luggage. I didn’t had his number to rang up. There again, I had to call every friend to ask them his number.
With much difficulty, I got his number but couldn’t reached. What a day. After few hours, he rang me up. We met and we got our luggages back.
Though the day started this way, I had a good day with my family.
I have been nominated this Liebster Blog Award by an incredible blogger Adashofjhaee. She writes beautiful pieces, please visit her blog.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nominations.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 random facts about me
1. I love flowers.
2. I am impulsive, that’s what I don’t like about me. I am trying to change though.
3. I am doing b.tech in my third year.
4. I am emotional, I cry and laugh easily.
5. I have a good friend who never gives up on me.
6. I am scared of dogs.
7. I don’t like rain.
8. I am thin, I never get fat though I eat more than anyone.
9.I don’t like biscuits.
10. I like to eat noodles.
11. I never get sick easily.
Questions asked by Adashofjhaee and my answers :
1. Who own stark industries?
2. Who is the superhero that is adopted by a couple in Kansas?
3. Who do you find more helpful Alexa or Siri?
I think, I would say Siri.
4. Where do you feel safe and loved?
Since I am very close to my dad, I would say I feel safe and loved in my dad’s arms.
5. Disney movie to this Disney song “A Whole New World” ?
6. Disney movie to this Disney song “Hakuna Matata” ?
The Lion King, I love the characters, the song and the movie.
7. Disney movie to this Disney song “Colors of the wind” ?
8. If you started spelling out numbers (one, two, three and so on) how far would you have to go until you find letter A?
9. What building has the most stories?
Library and bookstore
10. What can be swallowed but also swallow you?
Dignity, I suppose
11. How many phones have you broken or lost?
I have not broken any or got lost either.
11 questions to nominees.
1. What is the meaning of your name?
2. Where do you find happiness?
3. Where do you live?
4. How do you deal, when you feel low?
5. Who is your role model?
6. Do you know something about hornbill festival?
7. If there was no tomorrow for you, how do you spend this last day?
8. What will be your wish, if you were asked to make a wish?
9. Are you active in social media?
10. What are your favorite books of all time?
11. Why do you blog?
Hope you find it fun.
I would like to thank Adashofjhaee once again for nominating me and also for the fun questions. I enjoyed, though I am late.
There are many blogs I love reading. Even though I didn’t mention your blog, I would say that you all have an incredible blog. I enjoy reading them. And thank you everyone for your constant love and support.
With love ❤
Oh, the day is bright;
Clear sky, a captivating sight
To greet hello to light
And goodbye to dark.